Beverly M. Lubin,
554 S. San Vicente Blvd., #206
Los Angeles, CA 90048
As emotional residue and trauma are cleared from the body and psyche, you will experience shifts in the way you participate in your life through heightened self-image and self-confidence. You will experience improved relationships, more moments of contentment and joy, and access to greater abundance and improved health.
I draw from a variety of experiences:
* Training in various therapeutic modalities, including mindfulness and trance, mind/body somatic healing therapies, energy work, visualization, Ericksonian Hypnosis, along with more traditional psychotherapeutic schools
* Classical clinical training includes but is not limited to: Gestalt Therapy, Relational, Intersubjective, Person Centered, Object Relations, Cognitive-Behavioral, Self Psychology, and short term dynamic psychotherapies
* Background and training in drama, improvisation, yoga, meditation, creative writing, qi gong, tai chi, breath work, art, Reiki
* My own life experiences
* Experience as a Therapist with individual adults and teens, couples, families and groups
* I have trained directly with Ronald Alexander, Ph.D., creator of OpenMind Training. OpenMind Training is a unique method of mind/body healing that integrates the wisdom teachings of the east, and western psychology. OpenMind Training provides instruction in meditation and mind/body healing from both a psychological and spiritual perspective. The focus is on the practice, experience and benefits of this work for self-healing in daily life.